- Bio-Magnesium contains a complex with three different magnesium salts in a matrix making it fast-soluble and easily absorbed
- Supports the maintenance of normal bone and teeth.
- Contributes to normal nerve function and normal muscle contractions
- Contributes to reduced fatique
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
What is Bio-Magnesium?
Bio-Magnesium is a complex of three different magnesium salts. Each tablet provides you with 200 mg of pure magnesium. The tablet contains a mixture of organically and inorganically bound magnesium contained in a matrix that causes the tablet to dissolve completely in less than two minutes – even in people with a low stomach acid content – where the magnesium content will be changed to a absorbable ion form providing a high absorption. Bio-Magnesium tablets are normally swallowed whole, but can also be chewed or dissolved in a glass of water. Bio-Magnesium need not necessarily to be consumed with a meal.
1 tablet daily, unless otherwise advised.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
You can swallow the tablet whole or dissolve it in a glass of water. Need not necessarily be taken with food.
Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied balanced diet are important for maintaining good health.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose
Anti-caking agent: Dicalcium phosphate
Glazing agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Anti-caking agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids
Firming agent: Silicon dioxide
Dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.