An easy to take short-term course of live cultures. Gluten-free and suitable for those with bloating.
5 billion friendly bacteria and 0.3g FOS fibres per sachet.
Strains & active ingredients
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Who is it for?
7-day course of live cultures for anyone looking for an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
- Contains 4 different live cultures strains.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free and for those with coeliac disease.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Take for 7 consecutive days – 1 sachet per day.
- Available in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
Please note: This is a food supplement.
Instructions for use:
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily with breakfast for a 7-day course.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass.
- Give the Sachet a good shake before sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Mix the powder in the water until the powder dissolves.
- Drink, wait and enjoy the benefits.
We highly recommend you take ‘One week flat’ for 7 consecutive days.
Most consumers take this course once a month.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet.
Those with an extremely serious medical condition must consult their doctor before use.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘One week flat’ does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Live cultures: Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion good bacteria + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.