Strains & active ingredients
- Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527
- Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528
- Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Omega 3: Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
Who is it for?
Live cultures supplement with Omega 3 for anyone seeking to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
Good to know:
- Live cultures and Omega 3 to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
- This supplement requires the two different capsules to be taken together.
- The hard capsule contains 1.2 billion live cultures
- The soft capsule contains 300mg of ALA (Omega 3).
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) has undergone numerous clinical trials.
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet.
- Our high-quality ALA is sourced from cold pressed virgin flax seed oil.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy and for those on a soy-free, dairy-free, yeast-free or gluten-free diet.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication and has no risk of undesirable side effects.
- Recommended for daily use.
- For best results take this product for a minimum of three months.
- Can safely be taken on an ongoing basis with no risk of undesirable side effects.
- Available in one pack size of 30 hard capsules + 30 soft capsules.
Please note: This is a food supplement.
Instructions for use:
Natural food supplement suitable for adults with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 hard capsule and 1 soft capsule every day.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For best results, take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol lowering medication.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this product does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet. Those with serious medical conditions must consult their doctor before use. Do not exceed the daily dosage.
Full ingredients per hard capsule:
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- AB-LIFE® Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Full ingredients per soft capsule:
- Omega 3: Cold pressed virgin flaxseed oil (minimum 300mg of Alpha-linolenic acid);
- Antioxidants: extra virgin olive oil, Vitamin E (D alpha tocopherol)
- Capsule: bovine gelatine; humectant: glycerine
Typical concentration fatty acid per capsule:
Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 350 mg
Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 90 mg
Oleic acid (Omega 9) 120 mg
The soft capsules are not suitable for vegetarians.
Each hard capsule guarantees 1.2 billion live cultures.