A high quality live cultures supplement with FOS, containing six different live cultures strains for daily use including Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.
Strains & active ingredients
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a quality daily live cultures supplement and an easy sugar-free alternative to yoghurts and yoghurt drinks.
Good to know:
- Each capsule contains 5 billion friendly bacteria + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Bestselling supplement containing 6 different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Instructions for use
- Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Can be increased to 2 capsules a day.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For every day’ does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
- tabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 88mg FOS fibres.
Contains 15g protein per 100g, equivalent to 0.066g protein per 440mg capsule.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Dairy is not an ingredient, however it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.